- Territory Manager/Sales
- Based on experience
- Primary Skill:
- 3301 Rosedale Ave, Richmond, VA 23230
- Post Date:
Superior Equipment Sales Inc., an independent HVAC equipment and supplies distributor, is seeking a motivated and determined sales professional to help grow the company’s market share in the Richmond, VA area. Sales growth through new account acquisition will be the focus.
We are an employee-owned HVAC wholesaler whose goal is to provide superior customer service to contractors throughout Virginia and Northeastern, North Carolina. If you are looking to join a small team and make a big difference, we want to hear from you.
- Meet with residential and commercial HVAC contractors in order to uncover and secure new business opportunities.
- Develop extensive product knowledge in order to provide solutions to meet customer needs.
- Set and meet sales targets to increase revenue.
- Prepare customer quotes as needed, while delivering outstanding customer-focused service.
- Work with the General Manager and Pricing Manager to maintain competitive customer pricing.
- Monitor competition within the assigned region.
- Present new products, as well as manufacturer and distributor directed programs, to customers.
Skills & Experience
- BA/BS preferred, but any combination of education and experience is considered.
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue through field sales experience.
- HVAC/Plumbing/Electrical distribution experience is helpful, but not required.
- Excellent communication skills, as well as leadership ability.
Professional, intelligent, competitive, and determined salespeople are encouraged to apply.
Competitive compensation package/auto allowance/fuel card/ESOP participation/life, health, dental/ available for the right candidate. We are a drug-free, EEOC compliant workplace.
For more information about our company, check us out at www.seshvac.com.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 3 years of sales experience
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Job Type: