Position: Warehouse Associate
Primary Skill: Pick and fill customer orders.
Post Date: 4/15/2021
Superior Equipment Sales Inc., an independent HVAC equipment and supplies distributor, is seeking a Warehouse Associate for our branch in Chesapeake, VA. We are an employee-owned HVAC wholesaler with a focus on providing superior customer service to contractors throughout Virginia. If you are looking to join a small team and make a big difference, we want to hear from you.
- -Pick and fill customer orders.
- -Load and unload purchased items for customers while double-checking order accuracy and maintaining care that no items are damaged.
- -Receive and process incoming stock and materials.
- -Pack and ship various items as necessary.
- -Transport heavy items; operate various warehouse equipment such as a forklift or dolly.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- -HVAC knowledge is preferred, but not required.
- -Experience operating a forklift is preferred.
- -Previous experience working in a warehouse a plus.
- -Professional, self-motivated, team player with attention to detail.
- -Strong time management and organizational skills needed.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits including a 401k and health and vacation packages. We are an equal-opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time