Position: Truck Driver (HVAC Equipment Delivery)
Primary Skill: Driving, Delivery
Post Date: 8/30/2021
Superior Equipment Sales Inc., an independent HVAC equipment and supplies distributor, is seeking a Delivery Driver employee based out of our branch in Chesapeake, VA. We are an employee-owned HVAC wholesaler with a focus on providing superior customer service to contractors throughout Virginia and Northeastern NC. If you are looking to join a small team and make a big difference, we want to hear from you.
- -Pull orders as directed by sales/counter for customer tickets.
- -Load and unload a 26' box truck while double-checking order accuracy and maintaining care that no items are damaged.
- -Transport heavy items; operate various warehouse equipment such as a forklift or dolly when necessary.
- -Deliver HVAC equipment/supplies to various job sites in a timely manner.
- -Abide by all transportation laws and maintain a safe driving record.
- -Prepare paperwork and other documents relating to orders/deliveries.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- -Must have a valid Driver’s License and be able to provide a DMV record.
- -Must already have passed a DOT physical.
- -Willingness to adhere to any assigned routes, time schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- -HVAC knowledge is preferred, but not required.
- -Professional, self-motivated, team player with attention to detail.
- -Strong time management skills and customer service experience preferred.
- -Experience driving a 26” box truck preferred.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits including a 401k, bonuses, and health and vacation packages. We are an equal-opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
For more information about our company, please visit www.seshvac.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 /hour